Recipe and photography by Rachelle at Vivacious Gourmet.
- 4 chicken breasts Boneless, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Char Crust Ginger Teriyaki
- 1 medium red onion cut into cubes
- 3 cups pineapple cut into cubes
- 2-3 medium bell peppers red, yellow, orange cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- In a small pot over medium heat, whisk together tamari, date sugar, pineapple juice, garlic, salt & pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together water and cornstarch. Add to pot and bring the heat up to high. Whisk together until the mixture starts to thicken about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside. Save 2 tbsp. of marinade to drizzle at the end.
- Dice chicken into cube sized pieces. Season meat with Char Crust Ginger Teriyaki Dry Rub Seasoning. Dice up bell peppers, red onion & pineapple. Pour the marinade over the chicken and leave in the fridge for 20-30 minutes. Add all of your chicken, vegetables and pineapple on to a skewer.
- Place skewers on medium/ high heat on a BBQ. Grill for 8 minutes, then rotate to cook other side for another 8 minutes or until the meat is cooked through. Remove from the grill. Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Eat and Enjoy!