- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Passive Time: 15 Minutes
- Roasted Garlic Peppercorn Char Crust
- 4 salmon filets
- Olive oil
- Green beans
- Mashed potatoes (optional homemade recipe)
Products Used in this Recipe
- Pat salmon filets with a paper towel and coat with Char Crust Roasted Garlic Peppercorn. Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil.
- Heat up a skillet with a teaspoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Heat pan to medium high heat and add salmon skin side down.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip salmon and cook for another 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add a touch of broth or white wine to the pan and a slice of lemon. Cover pan and it will steam to cook the center.
- Cook for another 3 minutes until done to your liking.
- Red mashed potato recipe
- 1 lb of red potatoes with some of the skin left on chopped into pieces
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ¼ cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese or more
- 1 1/2 tsp of Char Crust
- Boil potatoes until soft and drain.
- Add butter, milk, sour cream, Char Crust and parmesan cheese. Use an immersion blender or potato masher to blend or mash until smooth.
- In a skillet add 1 tablespoon of butter on medium high heat add green beans and ½ tsp of Char Crust to season.
- Cook for about 4 or 5 minutes until still crisp and a touch of brown.