Food photography is from Jami Powell at Family Powell Cooking.
- 1 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1 cup cooked White or brown rice
- 3 Tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup pineapple mango salsa (or alternative)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Jalapeño, sliced
- 3 tsp olive oil
Chicken: Coat your chicken breast with Southwest Chipotle Char Crust. Drizzle or spritz with oil. Grill, bake or sauté.
Rice: Cook the rice following package instructions.
Place rice and black beans in bowl; place chicken over rice. Top with salsa, avocado, jalapeños, lime and cilantro.