- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Passive Time: 30 Minutes
• Chicken Wings
• Char Crust® Dry Rub, any flavor.
These flavors are great on wings:
• Jamaican Jerk
• All American Barbecue
• Ginger Teriyaki
• Optional: Ranch or your favorite sauce
• Optional: Celery
• Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
• Coat wings in Char Crust All American Barbecue, Jamaican Jerk, or Teriyaki (option: add wings and Char Crust to baggie and shake).
• Brush with butter.
• Place in oven. Cook for 30 minutes.
• Flip throughout cooking.
• Remove from oven and serve.
• Optional: serve with ranch (or your favorite dipping sauce) and celery.