Ultimate Char Crust BBQ Grilled Ribs
- 3-4 pounds baby back ribs
- 1 package Char Crust Amazin' Cajun
- Garnish: BBQ sauce of choice, & fresh green onions or chives & sesame seeds
- Remove the film on the back of ribs. You can ask the butcher to do this for you as well.
- Coat ribs in Amazin' Cajun Dry-Rub Seasoning
- Double wrap in tin-foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 2.5 hours.
- Remove from the oven and un wrap tinfoil. Place on a hot BBQ grill and coat your favorite BBQ sauce for about 5 minutes. Flip and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and slice up the ribs into 2-3 bone sections.
- Garnish with green onions or sesame seeds and voila dinner is served. Eat and Enjoy.
← Older Post
Newer Post →