- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Passive Time: 0 Minutes
- Chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces, approximately 1-inch
- Olive Oil
- Char Crust® Original Hickory Grilled
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 1 cup of barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries + extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary + extra for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the broiler with pan. Thread the chicken onto the skewers, coat with Char Crust® and brush with olive oil. Put under the broiler for 10 minutes or until, done flipping them halfway through.
Mix blackberry sauce ingredients in a small pot on medium for about 20 minutes until the blackberries are cooked and well blended into the sauce. Brush on chicken skewers when they get out of the oven. Garnish with rosemary and extra blackberries.
These beautiful chicken skewers should be ready in under an hour. The Char Crust® will create a tasty crust on your chicken that Seals in the Juices® - keeping the meat moist, tender and bursting with rich hickory flavor.