1.5 pounds of salmon
Char Crust® Roasted Garlic Peppercorn
Corn & Tomato Salsa (store-bought or homemade)
Preheat grill to 450 degrees. Coat salmon with Char Crust® Roasted Garlic Peppercorn. Put salmon on grill, skin down first for 4 minutes then flip. If salmon is thin, it will only take a total of 6 or 7 minutes. Salmon is done when the flesh is no longer translucent and it begins to flake.
Remove from grill. Top with corn & tomato salsa. Use store-bought or see homemade recipe below.
Corn and Tomato Salsa Ingredients:
- 3 ears of corn, grilled with Char Crust® Roasted Garlic Peppercorn and then cut off cobs
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- In a large bowl, combine corn, jalapeño, red onion cilantro, lime juice, sugar and salt. Stir in avocado.