Char Crust All American BBQ Smoked Ribs
- Char Crust All American Barbecue
- Spare Ribs
- Barbecue Sauce
- Cane Sugar
- Remove the membrane of the ribs
- Spritz with binder of choice
- Coat both sides of the ribs with Char Crust® All American Barbecue, cover all sides
- Cook ribs on the smoker at 275 degrees with hickory pallets for 2 hours
- Once ribs are between 150-160 degrees, pull them off and add to foil with bbq sauce and cane sugar. Pack them up nice and tight in the foil.
- Put them back on smoker at 350 degrees for 1 hour
- Pull the ribs off, open up the foil, let ribs breath for 20 minutes.
- Add more sauce
- Put ribs back on the smoker at 220 degrees for 30 minutes
← Older Post
Newer Post →